Seeking a Home for Storyline 360 Content

Mar 21, 2018

My organization has invested in a number of Storyline 360 subscriptions in an effort to step into the digital learning space. We've created some content, and are now shopping around for different hosting options. 

Ideally, we're looking to start off small (we're in non-profit education, developing content for ESL students), with content serving less than 50 students, and looking to branch out over time to reach our entire client base of nearly 2000 people.

Tracking statistics is something we'd like to do, but isn't essential.

What I'm being tasked with is finding out if it is worth it to host our content on an LMS, or keep it simple and host our content on a website. From there, I need to find some suitable LMS or website options. We were considering Google Classroom, as we are a registered non-profit, however I read on eLearning Heroes that hosting Storyline 360 content is a feature that has been disabled since August 2016.

Does anyone have any experience that may be useful to my situation? I'm relatively new to this world, and am my organization's main contact person for all things eLearning. I wanted to reach out to the community here to see what I can learn!

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.