Sequence Drag and Drop

Sep 06, 2023

Hi All,

I need to create a Drag and Drop function with sequence mode, which i need to start with 1, when i placed the 1 in target place, its need to reveal another drop image,

so, i will drag 2nd image on newly created drop target place.

but also, i need access to drag other images Aswell its only want drag function.

here i attached the image file here.

Thanks in Advance.

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Bala,

Happy to help!

You can start by setting the states of images that you want to be hidden to 'Hidden' in order to hide them from view when the slide loads. Next, you can setup a chain of triggers that will reveal the images one at a time when objects are dropped on a specific target. Here's an example: 

I've attached a simple project file so you can see all of these in action. 

Also, I wanted to invite you to our tips and tricks webinars. Once each month at 11am ET, our training team hops on a live call to answer top questions from our customers.

It's super casual (and they're super smart!), so it's a great place to get expert tips and answers to frequently asked questions from our online community. In short, everything you need to create incredible online learning! You can register for the next call here: https://articulate.fyi/3ZiKgu9

And don't worry if you can't make it, because everyone who registers will get a recording sent to them afterwards! There's also a huge list of on-demand past trainings available.

Let me know if you have any questions!