SL3/360: Import/Edit Audio Across Slides

Oct 09, 2017

In Presenter, the audio editor was my favorite feature. I would love to be able to import audio across multiple slides and also edit across multiple slides.

Question: Does anyone have any type of workaround, quick fix, or suggestions to edit audio across multiple slides and also add the closed captions in a seamless, efficient workflow?

In my current course, I've had to click on a slide, import the audio, make any edits, save/close that pop-up, save the project, and move on to the next.

I also have closed captions to go with the audio, but I couldn't make 100 vtt files and have them upload with the audio to each slide. That means even more clicking.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tricia,

The background audio or playlist feature isn't something we've included in Storyline yet. I know a lot of folks used Emily's workaround here, which doesn't carry over to Storyline 3/360 based on the publishing changes we made. But Owen shared another idea I linked to in this reply. 

Hope that helps get you started and keep us posted on what you set up! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.