Storyline 360 and Articulate 360 Tracking and Reporting

May 31, 2018

Hi all,

I'm new to Articulate and I'm trying to understand the tracking process. I've read enough to understand that Articulate Online is a completely different feature that is not included in the Articulate package. We do not have Articulate Online at this time so this isn't an option for me. I want to be able to track whoever takes the course I'm creating which includes quizzes and requires an 80% to pass. My question is this: Do I have to put my completed project into an LMS to track those who completed the course if I don't have Articulate Online? I see that Articulate 360 is an option and it even has a tracking section when I go to publish, but I haven't been able to find anything that shows how I can access the tracking information once someone has completed the course. Is it possible to track this information on Articulate 360?  I would like to have another tracking and reporting option outside of our LMS if possible.  Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Excellent question, Stormi! And you're spot on--you'll want to host your published Storyline 360 content on a learning management system to track completion and view quiz scores.

It sounds like you're just starting out in your search, so I think you'll find this series helpful: All About Learning Management Systems. 

Now, let's tackle publishing to Articulate 360. This is the tool you'll use if you need to gather, view, and manage course feedback from reviewers, all in one place. It doesn't have a tracking feature, since it's meant to be used in the the stakeholder review process. It's personally one of my favorite tools in Articulate 360--here's why I love it so much!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.