Storyline 360: Automatically go to "Replace" function

Dec 06, 2016

I know I can get at the "Replace" feature by bringing up the "Find" dialog... but is there a way to go directly to the "Replace" dialog? Like in Word, Ctrl+F brings up Find, and Ctrl+H brings up Replace... I want to go directly to Replace in Articulate 360. Can I create a keyboard shortcut somehow?

3 Replies
Jim Rehmann

Hi Crystal, thanks for your reply. This isn't what I'm quite looking for. There's already a shortcut key to go to Find (Ctrl+F), so adding it to the quick access toolbar with a different shortcut key is not what I'm seeking. I would like a way to go directly to the replace function using a shortcut key, like Ctrl+H does in Word...

Crystal Horn

Got it, Jim.  Since there isn't a direct avenue to the Replace feature, would you be able to share a feature request with our product development team?  Let them know where you're coming from and how it can improve your workflow - especially with tedious text editing!  Thanks for reaching out and sharing your thoughts.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.