Storyline 360 - Can't Preview or Publish

Jun 06, 2022

Hi,

My Storyline 360 project had been working fine and then suddenly stopped letting me preview the page, the scene or the project, nor can I publish it.  I've tried to trouble-shoot this issue by following steps outlined in other posts, but have been unable to fix this issue.  I've:

1) Saved a copy of the file to my C drive, opened it, but still couldn't preview or publish.

2) I uninstalled Articulate 360 and reinstalled the program, but still can't preview or publish the file.

Please see the error message attached. I'm not sure what else I can do.  I'd really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Andrea

5 Replies
Maxie-Lew Dunn

We're having the same issue as of this morning! Everything was working perfectly fine Friday but I have not been able to preview or export any of my files since installing this most recent update.  I have also uninstalled Articulate 360 and reinstalled the program. Error message attached. 

Andrea Koehntop

Hello everyone! 

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing trying to preview and publish your Storyline course.

I've tested on my end using the latest update of Storyline (Update 64), and I was able to preview a course, and publish it to Review 360 (viewing in the updated Chrome browser).

Thank you for sharing some of the troubleshooting measures you have attempted already.

Here are some steps to begin troubleshooting if you have not already done so:

If none of those steps helps to resolve your issue, please open a support case so we can investigate further.