Storyline 360 Error after upgrade

Feb 08, 2018

I am having issues since a recent upgrade; see attached error message; in addition to this error, I can't enter text into a normal text. Had to go back to Storyline as Rise is still missing a few features (disable Quiz scoring; multiple quesitons types in Knowledge Check).

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Mary,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Storyline 360.

Curious if the error happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise to import the file into a new one and proceed.

If it's happening in any/all files, you should certainly conduct a repair of your software.

Mary Gladding

Thanks Leslie,
I actually did do an Uninstall/Reinstall of 360; strangely, I still cannot type into a new project/new slide.

When I refer back to my older templates, before the most recent upgrade, I am able to type text into the text fields.

Very strange.

In terms of the error message, I just keep saving every 5 min.'s.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mick,

I took a look and saw Mary submitted a case and was advised to conduct a repair. I don't see an update from her if that resolved it. If you'd like to go through those steps and you're still having trouble, please reach out to our Support Team

I'd also suggest taking a look at these best practices to prevent odd behavior in the future on our files.

Lastly, when Mary reached out it was a few updates ago, so you'll also want to make sure you're on the latest update, Storyline 360, build 3.20.16814.0.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.