Storyline 360 :: HTML5 Player Tab color issue

Jan 10, 2017

In SL360, HTML5 output Player tabs when selected are displaying white text even if selected tan text color is set to black or gray. I tried rebuilding  player from default again but the issue remains same. See images below.

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello again Parashuram!

Thanks for including your screenshots here. I copied your player settings into a new Storyline 360 file, and like you said, I also found the 'Tab:Selected Text' color was not retained. However, I'm not seeing this behavior in all cases. I found I wasn't able to replicate the issue using different background colors or base colors. Would you mind sharing your file with our Support Engineers so they can try and pinpoint the exact cause of the issue? You can reach out to them directly here, and please be sure to share your case number so I can follow along, as well.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jodie,

I took a look at the case mentioned here and it seems it had something to do with changing the Base > Link text color. You can see more information on how to change the player colors here.  

It sounds like you are seeing the color change after the fact - and that's something we'd want to take a look at. Can you share a copy of your .story file with us?

Parashuram Vhaval
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Jodie,

I took a look at the case mentioned here and it seems it had something to do with changing the Base > Link text color. You can see more information on how to change the player colors here.  

It sounds like you are seeing the color change after the fact - and that's something we'd want to take a look at. Can you share a copy of your .story file with us?

I tried this when encountered the issue for the first time. But it didn't work.  Like mentioned earlier in this thread, I've submitted the case and waiting for resolution.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.