Storyline 360 - Multiple Choice issue

May 13, 2022

Hi All, 

I am building a Medieval adventure game in Storyline with Vyond videos and using the question features on certain slides to test learner knowledge and progress the game, but I am having an issue on a multiple choice question the correct answer appears 2 to 5 seconds before the rest of the options when the scene plays out and cannot figure out how to fix this?

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Cameron,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! I want to confirm that you would like all of the options to appear at the same time? 

If you go to your Timeline, and press the little arrow to the left of the multiple choice group, you should see a drop down that displays your answer options. This will show if the answers are set to come in at different times. To adjust the timing, you can click on each answer, and drag it to the left or right on the timeline.

If you need additional assistance, you can share your .story file with us here, or privately through a support case. We will delete it from our systems when troubleshooting is complete.