Storyline 360: Quiz Game Template

Apr 13, 2020

I’m working with Storyline 360: Quiz Game Template from Downloads > Templates > Storyline page 10.
In the game we roll the Dice and when it gives us a number the icon on the board moves the mount of spaces according to the number of the dice.  Once it does, it leads us to a question.
Is there a way to link any number of the dice to a question bank? …instead to a particular question.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Maggie and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thank you for contacting us to ask about a different design idea for the template.

Unless you have a result slide with a Reset Results trigger, you will always see the same question slide drawn again. That being said, I'd recommend the format of the template provided.

I look forward to any ideas from the community on a design idea for you.

Maggie Hagan

Leslie, it is my pleasure to be here among  the experts on this. I always gain knowledge from all of you.  Thank you so much for answering me. 
My point wasn't a different design for the template. I was wondering if it could be done within the template, if the template could be slightly modified. 
The idea was to roll the dice and once the icon gets to the number the player would be required to answer a question. If the player gets it correct, he/she can roll the dice again, if he/she gets it incorrect, he/she must answer another question.
From what you say, I can't do it within this template, correct? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.