Storyline 360 View mode screen capture to try mode step-by-step conversion

Mar 24, 2020

Hello,

I am struggling to find out how I can take a screen capture (view mode) video that was captured in Storyline 360 and convert it to try mode for step-by-step simulation. Any way you can help guide me if this is possible to convert modes? If not, any guidance how I can pause video and hot spots in video as a work around to build interactivity within the video? 

Much appreciated!

5 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Training Development,

Thank you for reaching out! 

While it is not possible to convert a Screen Recording that is inserted into a slide, you can re-insert the screen recording back into the course as a different style. When you chose to insert the screen recording again, you'll be presented with the same original choices of how you would like it to display. Here is a great help guide that provides more details! 

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Training Department,

Any chance you could record this behavior for us to better understand? Peek 360 is a great tool for this.

With your permission, I'd like you to share your project file and this video with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.