Storyline as a framework for video lectures
I'm planning to use Storyline 360 as a framework for (mp4) video lectures, complemented by buttons adding extra material for additional information on the topic.
The idea is to have a 2 minutes vídeo in each slide, maybe in a total of 30/40 slides in each project.
- Is Storyline robust enough to handle all these videos without problem?
- Is it possible to click on buttons or activate triggers while videos are playing or the user has to wait until they finish?
- Is it possible to have buttons and clickable triggers on top of videos, or only by the side?
- Do you have any in-depth tutorial/discussion on video lectures using S360?
- Is S360 a native Mac app?
Storyline is a BIG $$$$ financial investment (it is a shame it has no monthly option), so I need to know before committing to a year.