Storyline Question

Oct 13, 2023

Hi, 

I'm a newbie to SL. I just took the overview training course but still have questions. I have a calendar built in SL that I needed to edit. I made edits and published to Rise so I could add it to my training course. However, after I added it, I realized it has some functionality where you click on a calendar item and an animation with a character appears and the item I click flips and turns a different color. I have no idea how to edit the animation and the flips and color. The issue is, the existing character now overlaps with a new character I added and the color changes on the calendar items is the same as the new color I reformatted the calendar so when you click it, the text disappears. Its like there is another version of the slide I edited linked somewhere but I can't figure out how to access it. This SL was created by another colleague who is unavailable to assist. I don't know the lingo and am super new to SL so I apologize for the vague description. I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Marcela,

Happy to help!

It would be much easier for myself or other community members to assist you if we could take a look at your project file to see how your slides and triggers are setup. 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your Storyline 360 .story project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a look? If you choose to share the file through a case, we'll delete it when we're done testing!