Storyline Question Bank

Jul 31, 2014

Hello,

my poroblem is, that the results of my question bank isn`t the right %

For example If i have done 8 from 10 questions right it shows at about 78,89 % as result and not 80 % in teh graded result slide and therfore the test isn`t passed.

there is no difference if i took 20 or 25 randomizede quesestions out of the stock, i ve got every tim such wrong results. In the result shield ive took the 80% range to say if its passed or not.

Is ther anybody who could help me?

Thanks a lot

Volker

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Volker and welcome to Heroes!

I'm sorry to hear about the odd behavior with your results slide. Have you looked into the value of the points assigned to each question to see if they were changed from the standard 10 point weight across all correct answers, or if you were scoring by answer instead and allowing for some different score amounts?

If you've checked into those elements and everything looks as expected, can you tell us more about how you're seeing this behavior? While previewing or in the published output? Are you testing the published output locally, within the intended publish environment? What browser are you using to view it? It may also help if you're able to share your .story file here with us or even just that portion (the question bank draw and the results slide). The forums allow you to upload a 20 mb file using the paperclip icon to share it here with us.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.