Text Entry does not show feedback layers
Help! I have been fussing with this text entry box and feedback layers for a while now and cannot figure it out.
Here's what I'm trying to do:
I want the learner to enter either "healthcare" or "health care" (case does not matter) in the text entry box. Upon Submit, I want the correct feedback layer to show. If they type anything else, upon Submit, I want the incorrect feedback layer to show.
I've tried everything - I've made a combination of triggers, including:
- Show layer Correct if TextEntry value = healthcare (ignore case)
or TextEntry value = health care (ignore case)
- Show layer Incorrect if TextEntry value =/ healthcare (ignore case)
or TextEntry value =/ health care (ignore case)
I've also made some new variables equal to the correct value (healthcare or health care), in case that was the issue:
- Set CorrectTF to value True if TextEntry = Variable Correct (ignore case)
or if TextEntry = Variable Correct2 (ignore case)
- Show layer Correct if CorrectTF = value True
- Set CorrectTF to value False if Text Entry =/ variable Correct
or if TextEntry =/ Variable Correct2 (ignore case)
- Show layer Incorrect if CorrectTF = value False
Nothing is working. Either only one layer works and it constantly shows incorrect or neither layer works and the Submit button does not go anywhere upon click. I uploaded the storyline file if someone can take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong! PLEASE HELP!