38 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi again, Donald!  😁  Just linking where I answered over here.

You can find the link to download practice files in our Getting Started tutorials.

• Storyline 360 and Storyline 3
    (Each lesson contains the same link to download the practice files, and specifies which file to use)
  • Storyline 2 
    (The practice files are found in the second lesson "Adding Content")

Here's a Peek screencast for help with downloading and opening those practice files.  Let us know if you need anything else!

Crystal Horn

Hello Anitha! Welcome to E-Learning Heroes.

We have some amazing practice activities for Storyline 360 here. All of these tutorials and user guides for our products can be found here.

You can import PowerPoint slides into Storyline, and even convert content slides into quizzes. Storyline also supports importing questions from Excel and Word.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi David and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us about the tutorials.

What happened to the Getting Started Tutorials for Storyline 360?

With all the changes to Storyline 360 over the past couple of years, we realized it was time to refresh our video tutorials. So we retired the outdated getting started tutorials and launched the new Articulate 360 Training website, which has hundreds of on-demand videos and live webinars. 

Articulate 360 Training is included with your subscription. 

P.S. I've e-mailed you some additional resources as well.

Marisa Gordon

Hi Leslie--I'm in the same boat as David. We are currently onboarding a new member to my team. The practice files were awesome for me and really helped get me comfortable with using Storyline. Videos are great, but practicing what you are shown on the video is how people learn. I've looked through the new training website, bur am looking for basic overview videos, like the understanding states, layers, and triggers. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.