Unable to view video file when saved to Network
Jul 14, 2013
I have saved a published story to a network by publishing to a CD then zipping and saving to the network. I am able to retrieve and view the story from the network however the video is not working for me.
I have updated my flash player etc but it is still not working.
Does anyone have any other ideas?
I followed the below instructions from the articulate website:
If you need to distribute your Storyline content for offline viewing, publish for CD.
After publishing, do any of the following to share it with others. (Note: Double-click the Launch_Story.exe file in the published output to view the course.)
- Burn the published output to a CD.
- Burn the published output to a DVD.
- Copy the published output to a USB drive.
- Zip the published output, and copy it to a network drive. (Users must extract the zip file before viewing.)
- Zip the published output, and email it directly to users. (Users must extract the zip file before viewing.).
Thanks for your help.