Unwanted border around iframe video embed in Storyline 360

Jun 23, 2020

Greetings!

I am testing a video embed using an iframe in Storyline. I have set the Storyline size to 960x540 due to the embed also being at the size 960X540. The embed is also set to a fixed-sized and not responsive so it stays in line with the storyline slide. (I tried responsive and it would not stay at the same size as the storyline slide. Now, even though the video embed and story setup is at the same size, I am seeing a grey border when I publish to Articulate Review...even though the video fills the screen. (see screenshot). The border is only two sides of the video. (see second screenshot) Any reason for this?

6 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Jacob! 

Thank you for sharing the screenshots! I've tried to recreate this on my end, but I do not see the same border displayed in your screenshots. Here's a look at the review link. 

I'd love to take a look at the affected file. Would you mind sharing that with us? You can attach it to this discussion by using the Add Attachment button. If you want to send the file privately, then here is a secure upload link.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.