Digital Media Developer required, Olney (near Milton Keynes), UK
Digital Media Developer
[Olney near Milton Keynes, UK]
Autonomy is a provider of award winning online learning solutions for the automotive sector. We are expanding our production capabilities and are looking for a Digital Media Developer to join our busy Digital Team.
Our Digital Team provides a range of graphic and video based content for our clients. This role principally involves the assembly of these assets using Articulate Storyline to create innovative online learning modules. It also requires some Graphic Design and Video Production skills. Our online learning modules are used by some of the largest and most prestigious automotive manufacturers to train their retail staff throughout the world.
Our ideal candidate would be…
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Have work-based experience in Digital Media Production
• Familiar with industry tools such as Articulate Storyline & Adobe Creative Suite
• Can demonstrate a clear enthusiasm for delivering online learning
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Self motivated with a structured and logical approach to work
• A confident and clear communicator
• Able to work to tight deadlines as part of a flexible and creative team
• Have a good understanding of web technologies and future trends
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their existing skills and learn new skills while producing materials for our blue chip clients.
You can find out more about us by visiting our website.