E-Learning Meetup at ATD ICE 2015

Apr 21, 2015

Hi all,

I think it would be super rad to hold a meetup at ATD ICE. I want to gauge and see who all is interested. Let me know and maybe we will plan to get a meal together.

Comment below to let me know if you are interested.

49 Replies
Shannon Rinella

I think it depends if you want to do a meet n' greet or a work session to bounce ideas off of people. May be good to do an informal dinner or something - many walkable spots along I-Drive. If you get a headcount I'd suggest making a reservation someplace.

Shannon Dooley, CHT
Director, Talent Development

[Description: cid:image001.gif@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30]
Office: 703.387.3446
Mobile: 703.463.8185
Email: shannon.dooley@interstatehotels.com
Web: www.interstatehotels.com

[Description: cid:image002.gif@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30] [Description: cid:image003.gif@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30] [Description: cid:image004.png@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30]

Our Experience. Your Success. (r)
4501 N. Fairfax Dr. Arlington, VA 22203

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.
This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com

Shannon Rinella

Miranda - I'll see you at the YP event too! :)

Shannon Dooley, CHT

[Description: cid:image002.gif@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30] [Description: cid:image003.gif@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30] [Description: cid:image004.png@01CD0B4A.AA3AAD30]

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.
This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast.

Shannon Rinella

David I believe that would be every other event. ;-)

Shannon Dooley, CHT

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.