e-Learning Specialist, "At Home"
We are ideally looking for someone to support customers with online course development and the integration and implementation of our learning management software. Helping clients get setup, get trained, and get started. Helping customers attain their goals with online training and leading scheduled online training sessions for new customers on designing and developing courses with SMEs in the organization - This may include instructional design, curriculum architecture and multimedia design using a variety of leading industry tools. Strategize with client on best practices for online learning techniques. Working with clients to strategically work to build bridges between training solutions and client needs, resulting in customer loyalty and success. Helping companies use technology to improve staff development.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in graphic, multimedia, web, instructional design or eLearning
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate and Articulate to create interactive SCORM compliant web based training (WBT) products
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management and organizational skills
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- At Home Qualifications, A quiet workspace
Send your resume to: email@example.com