Final Results Slide

Aug 01, 2017

I have been asked to build a results slide (certificate) that will print.  It must have a specific look to it and show the Name of the learner, Date, Name of the course, and results.  The learners may be using iOS devices and the instructor runs the courses off their website (so far - not through an LMS).  I am using Storyline 360.  I have been looking around the site and cannot find anything but some info on using javascript but then in the next post someone else said it would not work on iOS devices.  Most of those were several years in the past.  I find this very frustrating and unbelievable.  There must be a way. 

• Is there a way to modify the final look of the final results/certificate slide?
  • Is there a way to print a certificate?

5 Replies
Sandra Whitford

I was able to Print the results when clicking on Print and then right clicking on my desktop computer and clicking print there.  But it sends the whole set of results with the  answer details.  This is not a good option but would be better if I could at least modify the look of the output.  Is there a way to do that?  (example is very rough as I just threw it together to give you an idea why I believe this does not add any value to the student or administrators).  Got any ideas? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.