Meet the Team Elements - SL360 Demo

May 10, 2018

I decided to create a Meet the Team page for my workgroup. I did some google searches and found this really cool team page, and decided to put my own spin on it in SL360.

Here is my take on it. You can click on each member to see an image and short bio, as well as their strengthfinder traits. If you click on the trait, you get a brief description of the trait. Click on my name to see a completed version of a page.

I've attached the SL360 if you are interested in it!

5 Replies
David Anderson

Timely example, Joe! We have a weekly challenge going on ways to use lightboxes (https://community.articulate.com/articles/using-lightbox-slides-in-elearning) and the way you used lightboxes to reuse common terms is a perfect use.

Would you mind posting your example in the comments so other folks who follow the challenge will get notified? I will also update the recap to include your work.

Joe Waddington

I used Motion Paths, located in the animations tab.

When the user clicks the arrow, it goes to a "transition" slide that had just the animation of the names changing. Once the animation is done, it goes automatically jumps to the "content" slide.

With Storyline 2, its a little harder to get motion paths to line up exactly, but its doable. I love playing with them, they just take a little bit of time and energy to do.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.