Recommendation for LMS

May 02, 2019

Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignments to employees without email addresses, yet still have all of the tracking features. Looking for something to drop in my Articulate SL courses. Thank you!

6 Replies
Robb Jacobs

Hi Jessica, I'm Robb Jacobs with Rivertown Communications and our Inspire LCMS should work for you. It's a simple but powerful system that we can modify so it meets your exact needs. We've used it for customers with 100 learners and those with >50,000 learners. The attached document gives a quick, non-technical overview of the system. If you'd like to discuss or would like to try a demo account let me know. My contact info is on our website (rivertown-inc.com).

- Robb

Jem Janik

Hi Jessica,

My current company, ALE, was a spinoff from a much larger company and is about 2,000 employees as well.  When we began separate we switched to Cornerstone https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/learning.  I can't comment on what it is like on the backend, but it's very user friendly as an end employee taking training.  I know it will take Storyline courses as I have several on the platform.

Jem

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.