Recommended book(s) for Articulate 360?

Oct 16, 2018

Hi,

I'm debating between purchasing the following two books to help me as I use Articulate 360. 

1. E-Learning Uncovered: Articulate Storyline 360: 2nd Edition 

2. Articulate Storyline 3 & 360: Beyond the Essentials

I've already completed a 3-day training course, but I like having a physical resource to reference. Which of these is better, or is there another? Thank you!

6 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

@Diana: I'd look at the User Guide link above as it has all of the detailed info on using the features and is what is covered in any of the books and it's updated as the product is updated.

I'd also check out the webinar resources pages we do in the training. You don't need to watch the entire video. You can use the bookmarks to jump to specific parts. 

Penny Botello

Refer here and there. The more resources you have, the better for you. I recently searched for information about artificial intelligence, as a result, you can use this link and learned a lot of useful things. Before that, I always looked at everything that interests me on one resource. It's not worth doing this, but I recently realized this. It is better to check information everywhere.

Judy Nollet

I used the eLearning Uncovered book for quite a while when working in Storyline 3. However, Storyline 360 has many new features and is regularly updated, which means any book would be quickly out of date. 

I highly recommend bookmarking Articulate's User Guides instead. You can find them all here:

Articulate Tutorials & User Guides - E-Learning Heroes