SL360 Autoplay Menu FREEBIE
For ELH Challenge #187 I created this "Top 10 things you should know about eLearning" which has an Autoplay feature controlled by a Slider from the slide master. I'm dropping the source file here without the audio.
- The slider is set to two positions: 0 and 1
- If slider variable = 1 and hidden shape will change to the normal state
- The normal state of the shape has a "Wipe" animation for 12 seconds.
- A trigger is set to advance to the next slide at the end of the shape animation.
- The shape is re-hidden when the slider is turned off or zero.
I hope this is helpful for anyone looking to retro-engineer the functionality.