Storyline Consultant

Mar 03, 2015

Hi everyone

We are looking for a consultant with extensive knowledged on Articulate StoryLine to work on our existing elearning modules and build more attractive courses.

We are based in France and are an international company making medical devices.

Thanks

5 Replies
Jennifer Valley

I'm interested but would like to know your time commitments (length of position and hours per week) and are you looking for local candidates or are you willing to hire someone from the U.S. or other countries? If you're employer isn't considered a competition risk I may be of assistance. I currently work for a medical software company and have five years of experience in learning and education. I'm proficient in Articulate Storyline and looking to pick up an additional part time project. 

Please feel free to check out my blog to see examples of my work and to learn more about me:

http://jennifervalley.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Laure DANGLES

Thanks for your reply.

We would need to review the interactivity of our existing modules.
This represents about 30 powerpoint presentations and 20 quiz. We would need someone to work on the creation of Storyline modules based on these documents.
This work will include the creation of navigation, the addition of interactivity (buttons, light box, ...) and of medias (videos, pictures,...), the animation of some schemas, the creation of interactive quizzes, ...

What would be your proposal in terms of pricing?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.