5 Replies
Bob Davis

I agree Michael. The original simulator version was created a year before Articulate made dials available. When I updated the sliders to dials, I discovered that the squelch and volume dials were too small to adjust incrementally on a small mobile touchscreen display. The CH/ENT knob requires both turning and pressing actions. On a small display when the user touched the CH/ENT knob it shut off the radio instead of acting as a dial. As a result, I resolved these issues by reverting back to sliders. I'd be interested in hearing if there is a solution to address these issues. 

Bob Davis

Yes Bianca, creating a storyboard was key for mapping out the master slides (3), slides (22), layers, states, and project variables required to perform all the radio functions. Then build, test, and trail different ways of achieving the desired outcome most effectively. I observed that the simulator seemed to perform/load faster when using states for sequencing through a radio function compared to building layers on a slide to complete the same sequence. Any idea if that was a correct assumption?