Forum Discussion

trainmgt
Community Member
3 years ago

360° photo used with VR glasses

Hi everyone,

I can't find the information on the website, so I'm dropping it here. I was wondering if you could use your 360° photo as a VR feature. It would be kind of cool to put your device into glasses and the picture would move when you look around. I tried it with a 360° picture via review link but it didn't seem to work. Maybe there is a setting I don't know about? 

Thanks for the help,

Liesah

• Hi, Liesah!

I can see how this additional feature would have a huge impact for you, especially as you already have VR glasses! Currently, VR devices aren't supported, but others have also requested this feature. I've shared your request with my team so that we can update you if this makes it on our feature roadmap!

Thanks for reaching out!

• Is there any update on this? I feel if Articulate don't jump on the band wagon on this they would be really missing the mark

• Thanks for following up on this request for VR support for Storyline. You are correct that this technology has really picked up steam in the past few years, and this has yet to make it to our feature roadmap. We’ll be sure to update this discussion if our team decides to reroute!