Forum Discussion

RekhaMohanty-5c
Community Member
7 months ago

Access denied

Hi, early this morning..in trying to open RISE, the following error is displayed.

Access denied. This request was blocked. Please email support@articulate.com if you continue to receive this message.

Please help.

LindaNelson
    Community Member

I received this message today.

"Access denied. This request was blocked. Please email support@articulate.com if you continue to receive this message."

Is the Articulate server down or something? I have a very important meeting this morning where accessing the server to review a course is key to the entire meeting. Should I cancel??

AntoniaRae
    Community Member

Ditto.  Also getting the below message. Having a meeting at 2.30pm to go through the course with the legal team! Help!!

Access denied. This request was blocked. Please email support@articulate.com if you continue to receive this message.
  • Hi everyone,

Apologies for the trouble loading Rise 360. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is currently looking for a fix. We'll update this post once everything is running smoothly again.

In the meantime, you may monitor our progress here. Thanks for your patience!

• Hello everyone,

Rise 360 is loading normally again, and you can now publish courses without issues. Our engineering team is closely monitoring the situation to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Please test this out and let us know if the issue recurs. Thank you!