Forum Discussion

RachelKing-249e
Community Member
2 years ago

Anyone having problems with the Previous trigger?

As of yesterday my coworker's Previous trigger was bright and today it is very light to see (almost looks greyed out). She sent me the template she is using so I could download it and the Previous trigger will not work for me at all. It's there, but you can't click on it.

I downloaded a new template and the Previous button was showing but grey out (couldn't click on it). I thought I might have had a trigger somewhere blocking it, but nope. I opened a brand new project and got the exact same thing. I tried deleting the trigger and re-adding - no change.

We tried publishing a slide to SCORM (the previous button is there and works). We published the slide to Review 360 and the Web (my coworker's button was there, but very light).

• Hey Rachel

On the first slide of projects, the Previous button is grayed out by design, since there is not a previous slide.  The other time that the previous slide is grayed out, is when the Player menu is locked with the "Lock next/previous buttons" option checked.

RachelKing-249e
      Community Member

Hi Ron,

Yes, I'm aware of the Previous Button being greyed out on the first slide, but that is what is happening on all of my other slides as well. No other changes were made to my project and I was mid-project. The Lock next/previous button is not checked.

• Came here to add I think we figured it out. My Previous button is not working when I used the built in trigger "Jump to Previous Slide" (a genic trigger), but it started working after we specified a specific slide. Jump to 2.1 Story.

It never used to do this.

• Remote, as well as all of my co-workers who are experiencing this.

Thank you - I will.