Forum Discussion

AnneFuller-7efe
Community Member
2 months ago

Articulate import not selecting the same layout as PPT

I have a PPT file with a small number of layouts.  Most slides use one named Basic Slide - Blank.

When I import the  file into Articulate, the pre-import display is OK.  Once imported it uses the wrong layout for almost every slide.  The attached images illustrate the problem.

I would appreciate some help.

• Hi Anne,

Thanks for reaching out and detailing what you're experiencing!

When you import PowerPoint slides into Storyline 360, most PowerPoint and Presenter features will work as expected in Storyline 360, but some have different behavior and some aren't supported. Here are some tips that you may find helpful.

I see the discrepancies in the screenshots you've included and understand how frustrating that can be. You may want to rebuild the template in Storyline and and copy and paste the content to the correct place. If you'd like to sahre your file with our team so we can take a closer look, you can submit a support case here!

• Thank you Kelly, I would appreciate if you would look at our PPT file and advise.  We use this as a 'style guide' for the rest of the team.  I will submit a support case.