Forum Discussion

LarryTurner-fd6
Community Member
2 years ago

Articulate/Rise SWAG

David, you're looking great here, bud 😎
I scrubbed the web trying to find your hoodie for sale, but no luck...lol
I can't speak for everyone here, but I would be sincerely interested in some Articulate product SWAG. I understand if there is currently a line only for employees, but something to consider. I attend a LOT of trade shows ;)

• Thanks, Larry! We're looking into a company SWAG store but no word on when that would be available. The trade shows are still the best place to pick up the latest offerings. Do you know which event(s) you'll be attending this year? 

• Thanks for the reply, David.

I'm new to "corporate" as I have been in higher ed for over 20 years. When feasible, I try to attend D2L, BBWorld, Canvas InstructureCon, UBTech...all of the major LMS platforms that I try to maintain proficiency in.

I'm based in Chattanooga, so I can easily hit trade shows in Atlanta or Nashville. Obviously not nearly as convenient as living just outside of Orlando or Las Vegas, but I make my rounds.

I might hit CIO's FutureIT in Austin later this month. Which shows does Articulate have a booth in this year, or just generally?

• Hi David, let me know if I need to throw this out to the community, but I figured I'd start by at least asking you.

I have a simple 3-page project in Storyline (which is very new to me) that I'm working on. Luckily I used to work quite a bit in Flash so I understand motion paths and triggers relatively well.

Here on my "content page" I have 6 thumbnails that link to a video (each on a separate slide) and I have a labeled button beneath each. I set the State of hidden to a greyish background and when I preview it, it works fine. However, I also wanted the state change to happen if a user were to click on the thumbnail icon. I thought I set it up correctly, but it doesn't seem to have any affect. What am I missing here?

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7d30a554-509e-43c4-85cc-8925a74f015b/review