Forum Discussion

DonnaGraham
Community Member
3 years ago

Can you change the default callouts automatically added when creating a software simulation?

Hi, I have been testing out the software simulation feature as I will need to use this for a project soon. It is really good and so easy to use but I had a question, is it possible to change the default callout style without doing so individually? I was able to change the colour across the project by modifying the colour style but if I want a gradient type effect or an oval rather than square callout I can't see anywhere I make that change as a project-wide change. Just wanting to make sure I get everything set up correctly before starting the project. Any other tips on creating simulations you have come across would also be appreciated. Thanks. 

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi Griffingriffind

Thank you for sharing the link you're looking to access. I see that this article has been archived in our new community. To keep the site and conversations relevant, we chose to migrate items that were older than 3 years. From the link you mentioned, I'm assuming that you were looking for help with modifying the theme colors or fonts within Storyline 360. 

Here’s how you can create a new set of theme colors:

• Click the Design tab on the Storyline ribbon.
      • Select the Colors dropdown.
      • Select Create New Theme Colors from the bottom of the list.
      • The color theme editor appears. 
      • Accent 1 is the fill color applied to screen recording captions.
      • Text/Background - Light 1 is the text color applied to screen recording captions.

Here’s how to set up your own custom theme fonts:

• Click the Design tab on the Storyline ribbon.
      • Select the Fonts dropdown.
      • Select Create New Theme Fonts at the bottom of the list.

If you are looking for something else, feel free to let us know! We'd be happy to assist further in a support case

Looking forward to hearing from you!