Forum Discussion

MaritzaLugo
Community Member
9 months ago

Changing a HTML file to aspx - uploading storyline content to SharePoint

I know this is not a "specific" question about SL, but many of the solutions for uploading content to SharePoint, advise that this change will work.  There was a post that provided step by step directions on changing the file extension, but I can't seem to find it now.

If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to provide detailed instructions that would be AMAZING. I've done it before and now I can't remember the steps.

• Hello Maritza,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can check out this article for tips and tricks on how to get your Articulate 360 published content to work on SharePoint.

You can also post screenshots of specific error messages or issues that you're encountering here so our talented community members can share solutions that worked for them. Hope this helps!

MaritzaLugo
      Community Member

Thank you for the link, but that focuses on scripts and all I need is the solution Jennifer responded on the thread you sent me. I have reached out to her directly and I'm hoping she is able to help. Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Maritza!

Thanks for following up and letting us know! Glad to hear you were able to connect with another talented member of the community!

Also, it looks like part of your e-mail signature came through when you replied via e-mail. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response.