Forum Discussion

RachelPorcel888
Community Member
2 years ago

Competency Self-Assessment Tool

Hello!

I'm investigating how to develop a competency framework using Storyline (or other Articulate software tools). I am curious if anyone here has any information on that, and if you successfully implemented a self-assessment tool? I'm looking into ways to develop a self-assessment tool in Storyline (or other Articulate software) for the association I work for and am curious if anyone has had success with this.

Thanks in advance!

KateKlemme
    Community Member

Hi, Rachel! I'm just starting to look into doing this as well - we'd like to build a competency assessment that would identify areas for further development. Thinking I can use Storyline and variables to create a "score" for each competency. Did you move forward with this idea? And if so, any advice? 

• Hi, Kristin!

Rachel might not be subscribed to this discussion, but you're welcome to contact them directly through their profile by clicking on their name and selecting Contact Me. In the meantime, hopefully, other developers in the community will chime in!🤩

KateKlemme
    Community Member

Thanks, Judy - very helpful. I think sending the value of a variable is the way to go for this project. Appreciate the links.