Forum Discussion

DavidStafford-2
Community Member
3 months ago

Cumulative quiz scores to unlock a lesson?

I'm looking for a way to allow students to openly navigate around a course, completing various quizzes lessons, which, in combination with a final quiz lesson, unlocks the conclusion lesson.

Is this possible? The best I can see at the moment is to have a main quiz just prior to the conclusion lesson.

• Hi David, 

This build is quite complex and requires introducing conditions and variables in the course to achieve. While it may not be possible to create a course like this in Rise 360, this is something that can be designed in Storyline 360. You'll need to set up conditions to temporarily restrict access to a scene or lesson, then use triggers to unlock this section of the course when conditions are met. Here are some articles to help you get started:

Once you've finished designing your course in Storyline 360, you can either publish it from there or embed it in a Rise 360 course. Feel free to share your course here so other community members can share suggestions or recommendations on your design!

DavidStafford-2
      Community Member

Hi Jose,

Thanks very much for your advice. I think embedding into a Storyline block might be the way to go for me in this instance. The more granular control available in Storyline via the triggers and variables is probably what I need here.