Forum Discussion

TammiMoore
Community Member
2 months ago

Exit Course button and trigger not marking completion...

I have added a button to Exit the course and trigger to do the same.  When the user (in Adobe Learning Manager) clicks on Exit, the course reflects as still in progress.  When they revisit the course and click that button again, the course then reflects as complete.   Thoughts on why this occurs and how to fix it?

• I suggest testing the course in SCORM Cloud to see if the same issue persist or the problem is linked to Adobe Learning Manager. What happens when you close the course using the browser kill button in the top right corner?

TonyPan
    Community Member

We are experiencing the same issue.   This happened from Adobe's latest update since 7/13/2024.   I would suggest to test your course on SCORM Cloud, and provide the Debug Log to Adobe for their troubleshoot. 

• We are experiencing the same issue as well. As Tony Pan mentioned, this issue only started occurring after the recent Adobe Learning Manager update on 7/13/24. We are publishing using SCORM 2004/4th Edition.

Adobe Support recommended to publish as SCORM 1.2 (?!?!). The issue still persists with the deployment of the course published using SCORM 1.2. I found the following article: https://access.articulate.com/support/article/exit-course-trigger-doesnt-work posted on 1/24/24 that suggest hardcoding the scormdriver.js file to "force close" the course. 

Do you think this will help resolve the issue?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Sandra!

Thanks for reaching out! Hardcoding the scormdriver.js file could work but it's hard to be sure without checking with your LMS admin if that will work on their end. I'd connect with Adobe since this is a more recent change they rolled out.