Forum Discussion

PhilippeDelv399
Community Member
4 months ago

fade transition issues

Hello,

since the latest updates I've started to notice something that didn't exist before : glitches appear during fade animations. I tried to record a screen video to show you the glitch but it's even more visible live. 

This never happened before, and it's extremely noticeable when you have a slide that contains many fade animations or call-for-click that use repetitive fade ins/outs.

This renders the software almost useless when you're working on premium animated learning content as we do in the company.

Thanks for checking & fixing that bug (I'm using the 64 bits version btw, but switching to 32 didn't change anything)

After thourough testing, the last update that DIDN'T have this glitch was 3.87.32265.0

• Hello Philippe,

Happy to help! Thanks for sharing the video. It made me understand the behavior better.

To determine if this is a bug in the product, I tried adding entrance and exit fade animations to objects in the attached Storyline project but did not see the glitch. I used the 64-bit version with the latest update, Build 3.89.32618.0. Did you notice this behavior during preview or in a published output? I published my project to Review 360 with similar results.

I'd appreciate it if you could share your Storyline project containing the affected slides with us here. I'd like to see whether some triggers or settings may be causing this glitch. If you prefer to share it privately, you may open a support case and attach it there. We'll delete our copy of your course when we're done troubleshooting.

PhilippeDelv399
      Community Member

hi and thanks for the reply, sorry for the delay of mine, I was on holiday :)
      as mentioned the issue seems to be resolved in the most recent updates, so everything's good!

EricSantos
        Staff

I'm glad the issue is resolved with the latest Storyline update, Philippe! No worries about the delay.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!

• I had this bug as well - consistently intermittent  i.e. it would always happen on a particular slide and not the others but you never knew which object would do it... Most recent update seemed to fix it.