Forum Discussion

EitanTeomi-2435
Community Member
4 years ago

Feature suggestion: Naming Cue points

Hello all,

I think it would be very useful to be able to name Cue points in addition to numbering them. Cue points are a great tool to outline programming timing and or slide events but very soon after it's easy to forget what you added them.

We can even have a pop up window or tab that will show all available cues in a running list.

Additionally, being able to name the Cues will make collaboration easier and adding triggers clearer. Seems to me it's an easy addition..

What do you think?

Eitan

• I agree with Eitan. Much like giving variables meaningful names to help with recognition. This becomes even more important when you have a lot of cue points and are trying to match them up with various triggers.

I submitted a request sometime last year. Hopefully, this will get implemented.

• Hi, Bill!

I appreciate you taking the time to share what you’d like to see in Storyline 360. We currently have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

• I would also like to see this feature make it to Storyline 360 - it would be extremely useful!  Thanks.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Joanne!

Thanks for sharing the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Storyline! I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share. If you'd like to stay up to date, you can bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great rest of your week!

• This is one of the many features I think is a no-brainer and I'm surprised it doesn't already exist.