Forum Discussion

PoweredbyBodel
Community Member
4 months ago

Flickering since last update

Hi,

Since the latest update, the text bubble flickers as the timeline resets to 0.0s.

Before, this didn't happen and only the animation replayed.

See attachment for the slide I am referring to. This is happening in multiple slides. A colleague hasn't done the update yet and for them it isn't flickering.

How do I resolve this or is there a way to downgrade to an earlier version of storyline?

• Hi, both!

I have some great news to share. We just released an update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• Grouped objects flickered when using jump-to-time triggers

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here!

• I can confirm the problem

• SL 3.87 -> no problem
    • SL 3.88.32474.0 (May 28, 2024)-> flickering
    • SL 3.88.32574.0 (June 6, 2024) -> flickering

you should downgrade to 3.87

and open a support case

PoweredbyBodel
      Community Member

Thank you. Downgrading helped. Support ticket has been created, the technical team will take a look.

• Hi, both!

I have some great news to share. We just released an update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• Grouped objects flickered when using jump-to-time triggers

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here!