Forum Discussion

MyLearning
Community Member
6 years ago

Free form question with no correct answer

Hi

I want to put free form quiz questions into a RISE e-learning. However, I want any answer to be correct ie no specified correct answer.

Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers

Kathy

• I've got a solution in Storyline 360, for what I think was the original problem.

I created a Freeform Question - "Pick Many".
    Deleted the "Wrong" and "Try again" layers.
    In the form view, I made none of the answer correct.

For the 'Trigger' of the 'Submit Button' I told it to "Show layer Correct, when the user clicked submit".

Now, no matter what the user picks on the screen, it will always show the "Correct" layer when they submit, and they can progress.

I am using this feature as a checklist for users to tick / toggle what they have learnt about in that section.

I hope this helps some of you.

• I would like a free response without any answers. I just want people to respond and record it for my view. They can move on after they submit the answer. Is this a possibility? If I would have to take 3rd party, does it mean I have to create separate 'surveys' for each question I would like to ask?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Min!

Thanks for reaching out!

We're still tracking interest in the feature request for Free Response Quiz Questions in Rise 360. I've included you in the feature report and will provide updates if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

To your second question, can you share a few more details on the 3rd party tool and how it'll be used alongside your lesson? Also, which type of platform would be used to distribute the lesson to your learners?

Looking forward to hearing from you!