Forum Discussion

MattGoodwin-b40
Community Member
8 years ago

Fun Translating Machine

Made a cool little translator robot thing, complete with lights and sounds.

We used to show definitions of technical terms, I swapped it out for internet jargon, thought I'd share.

Click Here to give it a whirl.

• Wonderful example, Matt! Did you use relative motion paths for the sliding effect?

• Thank you! And yes, on the left-hand side I used relative motion paths to make it smooth.

• What did you use for the dissolve effect on the right? Is it a series of image fades?

• That is actually the built in "Random Bars" exit and entrance animation within Storyline. Every state is it's own image, so each image has its own Exit and Entrance animations, I think its just like 2 secs.

• Brilliant! I forgot all about that entrance animation! 

Raymondbishop
    Community Member

Easiest technique to translate of a paper is to replacement and glues it into an Assignment writing file or a parallel program and after that goes to the language alternative and control language. I've never known about a translating machine yet I have known about translating organizations that translate via cell phone or are quite the room and talk the translation into the headphones.

GemmaHobson
    Community Member

I love this!! Is it available as a download? I wouldnt know where to start with something like this?!

VivekYdv
    Community Member

I would like to thank for this posting, device save document searching is the hard work then we are presented a best platform for accessing my documents windows 10 system, there mentioned tutorial is provide all the material in solving this problem.