Forum Discussion

AlishaKlatt-1ca
Community Member
9 months ago

How to invite someone to a Team if they already have an Articulate 360 account

Hello,

I'd like to invite a colleague to join our new Articulate 360 Teams account. However, he already has an Articulate 360 account from a free trial that expired. When I entered his email address to invite him to our team subscription, I received this error message: "The user you want to invite already has an Articulate 360 account." 

Please advise about how we can add my colleague to our team.

Thank you.

• Hello Alisha,

Happy to help!

An account can only be a user on one team at any given time. Since the colleague you're inviting is still part of an expired subscription, they'll need to remove themselves from the expired seat that they are currently occupying before you can add them to your team.

If they're the owner of the expired Teams Trial subscription, they can sign in to the account to remove themselves from the seat. If someone else is the admin on the account, they'll need to reach out to that person to have their account removed. 

Hope this helps!

LizCraig
    Community Member

I am getting the same message. Someone with teams is trying to invite me to join, and I already have a CURRENT account, but I cannot be added. Please help. Thanks!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Liz!

Thanks for reaching out!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case being handled by my teammate, Matthew. It looks like Matthew replied to your e-mail sharing insight into your request. We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.