Forum Discussion

Nico78
Community Member
3 hours ago

Huge display issue: text don't show up

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a big problem with Storyline since today (last time I opened it was a week ago and it worked great): texts simply don't show up anymore, no matter the project I open.

I attach to this message a very basic quizz project.

I tried opening it this morning and here's what I got:

As you can see, the texts do appear in the story view (left bar), but they simply don't in the main view.
Even more problematic: if I try to preview the project, Storyline shows up a message saying it's going to crash.

At first, I thought the project was corrupted. So I tried with other projects, but they actually all have the same problem.

So I thought this was a software issue with Storyline: first, I rebooted my computer. Didn't work.
Then, I uninstalled Storyline and cleared the cache from the Articulate 360 app. Didn't work.
Then, I uninstalled both Articulate 360 and Storyline 360. Didn't work either.
I also ran an Articulate 360 diagnostic: everything was ok.
I tried deactivating hardware acceleration from the Storyline 360 settings. Didn't work.
Finally, I uninstalled the KB5044033 Windows Update that had been installed on the last day I used Storyline. Didn't work. There's a second update (KB5044285) that was installed on that day, but Windows doesn't allow me to uninstall it.
As for a pilot issue, I doubt it's the reason, as the last one was installed at the end of September.

Now, I have no solution, hence this message.
The weird thing is that it worked perfectly last time I opened it.

It goes without saying: I have the last version of both Articulate 360 and Storyline 360.

Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Thanks in advance. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply