Forum Discussion

JCBlanchard
Community Member
8 years ago

Image link in Rise

Why is it not possible to add a link to an image in Rise?  This seems like a basic feature.

• Just checking -- we still can't hyperlink an image? I just want to link to an external website by putting in a screen capture of the page when it won't let you embed the page. Yeah, I could do a SL work-around, but this seems like something pretty basic that people have been asking about for years. So am I just missing something?

• Any progress on this feature request after four years? This would be incredibly useful to have. 

• Is there an update to any of this? I came here looking for the same feature. Just read through the comments...

MaryKorver
    Community Member

Does anyone know if this was added? Sorry, I'm just jumping into this program now. Thanks!

• Hi, Mary!

Thanks so much for checking in on this. I don't have an update on this request. We'll be sure to update this thread when we do have news to share. If you need help with anything else in the meantime, please feel free to let me know here or privately in a support case!

• Besides being clunky to setup and maintain (imagine the extra steps to change that image or link), the idea of embedding a SL block with a clickable image in RISe is likely NOT accessible.