Forum Discussion

AlankritaD
Community Member
2 years ago

Is there a way to download "Track Details" file of all learners in one click?

For some context, I am attempting to use a Rise360 SCORM file (ver 2004) on a Moodle-based platform.

I wanted to include multiple quizzes within my course template. Based on a few test templates, I am realising that I can only download Excel summaries of all the learner scores with a single click. If I wish to track which questions were correctly answered, and which weren't, I have to individually download the Excel files - separately.

Is there a way to do the latter in a more convenient way, given that we may have around 50 learners? Alternative suggestions or maybe I might be doing something wrong?

Appreciate any and all help! 

• Hello Alankrita! Have you reached out to your LMS administrator already regarding this?

I'm wondering if they have a question-level reporting feature that you might not be aware of. I've tested a sample Rise course in SCORM Cloud and I'm able to generate all the interactions and export all of them as CSV.

Feel free to share what you'll find out should you bring this concern up with your LMS.