Forum Discussion

AkhileshTiwa030
Community Member
28 days ago

Issue with commenting on Review Link

Hi Team,

I wanted to bring to your attention a concern raised by one of our clients regarding the review link. They are experiencing issues submitting a comment and have provided the following feedback:

"I am having an issue leaving a comment on the review. It will not allow me to enter any text. Can you ensure that I have the proper access?"

Could you please investigate this matter?

Thank you for your attention to this issue. Looking forward to your prompt response.

• Hello Akhilesh,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

If you have the option enabled to "Allow users without an Articulate ID to comment", then your client should have no trouble leaving comments on your course.  

Please ensure that this option is enabled for your course. If it is, please ask your client to try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it fixes the issue for them:

• Try doing a hard refresh of their browser by pressing the Ctrl key and clicking the browser's reload button. 
    • Use a different browser to leave a comment
    • Ensure that the browser is up-to-date
    • Disable any active plugins running on the browser before attempting to leave a comment

If the issue persists, please ask your client to make a quick Peek 360 recording of the behavior and share it with us here to help is investigate what's happening. 

• Hi Jose,

Thank you for your input!

The suggested option is enabled in the review link.

We will present the options you provided and wait for their confirmation.