Forum Discussion

NickKoppa
Community Member
3 years ago

Labelled Graphic Covers up the Content I am Highlighting

Hello,

As seen in the attached as an example, I am trying to highlight content in a picture (in the example it is the hot air balloon found in the stock image that comes when you first insert this block). I am wondering if there is a way for the text box that pops up to go in a different direction. In this example, my text is highlighting the "content" which is the hot air balloon. However, the learner has to collapse the box to see the "content." I am hoping for a way to change the position of the box so the button can be close to the content but not cover it up when expanded. I am running into this issue with every case that I see this block being the most appropriate way to present visual content.

Thank you!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Nick,

Rise does not provide any control about where and how the text box opens.

• Hey there, Nick. For a little more context: The labels will open toward the center of the entire image to make sure they don't run off the space allotted for this block type. So if your marker is to the left of the center of the image, the label will open to the right.

• Is this something you are looking to fix in the future? When I say fix - I mean will you make it so a content creator can click and drag where they would like the content to appear?