Forum Discussion

RyanHiatt
Community Member
2 years ago

Lightbox functionality questions

I am making a fairly intricate interactive game in storyline360, I am leveraging lightboxes heavily for many of my mechanics. 

The issue I am having is that I am light boxing in knowledge check slides from question banks but the user can click the [X] that comes in with lightboxes. This in breaking a significant amount of my triggers. Is there a way to remove the [X] on the top right when a light box opens to prevent the user from closing the lightbox? 

RyanHiatt
    Community Member

ok that line seems to work and I will use it as my back up, 2 follow up questions;

1: if I am light boxing in a knowledge check, and my user closes it(lightbox) partway through after submitting some but not all questions, when they reopen the lightbox the navigation of the knowledge check is broken and they cannot selected or submit answers. I have tried setting it to save the return state but that does not work.

2: When I lightbox a slide then lightbox in another slide from the first lightbox. when i set triggers to close light box it closes all active lightboxes but i only want it to close the most recent one. Is there a way to specify which lightbox is to close or should i just be adding another trigger in to reopen the original light box in the same frame?